The MFC-8100 Series is a closed-loop flow controller designed for use in a wide variety of high-purity liquids including DI water, harsh chemicals and CMP polishing slurries. It is capable of controlling flow rates from 5 mL/min to 1250 mL/min at ±1% accuracy of the set point with a fast 2 second response time. Each controller module contains four primary components: Flow Meter, Flow Meter Electronics, Control Valve, and Control Valve Electronics. In operation, the user inputs a flow rate set point, either manually or remotely via an analog signal. The flow meter's electronics continuously compares this set point value with the actual measured fluid flow rate and provides a continuous signal to modulate the control valve to maintain the desired fluid flow rate. Custom-designed and user-selectable PID firmware in the electronics insures the fastest response time and accuracy. Single display for the flowmeter and control valve.
• Less than 1 seconds response time [can be <100 msec for some applications]
• Capable of controlling a wide range of flow with turndown as high as 100:1 Controls flow rate within ±1% of set point
• Broad application range with 2 types of control valves
• Excellent for fluid blending and/or dispense applications
• Compatible with UHP liquid chemicals, DI water and CMP slurries (slurry module with Pt cured Silicone tubing)
• Longevity with minimal upkeep (Pinch tube replacement every 3 years or longer on slurry module)
• Slim package customized for easy installation on CMP tools (includes shut-off valve)