SumoFlo® Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
The SumoFlo® CPFM-8100-series Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Meter from Malema Sensors® is specially designed for measuring liquids in bio-pharmaceutical and other applications that require USP Class VI, USP 661, and USP 788, Gamma-sterilizable materials. SumoFlo® meters provide Mass Flow Rate, Total Mass, and Temperature with accuracy ±1% of reading.
The SumoFlo® CPFM-8100-series Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Meter from Malema Sensors® is a family of advanced flow meters based on the Coriolis principle fabricated exclusively from USP Class VI-certified PEEK (Polyether ether ketone) polymeric material. SumoFlo® flow meters are comprised of two assemblies: one containing the single-use sensor, the other containing the supporting electronics. SumoFlo® sensors are specially designed for measuring liquids in high-purity bio-pharmaceutical and other applications that require all plastic-wetted surfaces and provide a Mass Flow Rate, Total Mass and Temperature, with accuracy ±1% of reading.
The SumoFlo® series sensor is the world's only gamma-sterilizable Coriolis mass flow meter, and is available in a disposable, drop-in form factor for single-use applications. The fluid contacting surfaces are made of unreinforced PEEK that meet USP Class VI, USP 661, and USP 788 standards.
- Fluid measurement performance is independent of fluid properties; eliminating the need to calibrate on different fluids
- Accuracy is unaffected by flow regime (e.g., laminar or turbulent flow) or variations in flow velocity profile
- Multiple sensor sizes from 1/8" to 1"; available with barb or tri-clamp connections
- Supports fluid flow ranges from 50 g/min to 100 kg/min.
- Disposable drop-in sensor option for single use applications
- certified version available
- Custom sensor mounting cradle available
Designed and Assembled in California, USA, from American and imported materials.
This product is protected by U.S. and International patents. See Malema's list of patents for more information.