The Malema DMP-7000 Pulsation Dampener product is now part of PSG Biotech. As part of the PSG family of brands, this product is joining a full portfolio of other PSG products that support the life sciences and biopharmaceutical markets, including specialty flow-control solutions, including pumps, sensors and flow meters from PSG brands of em-tec, Quattroflow, and Quantex. Please visit PSG Biotech DMP-700 Pulsation for more information.
The DMP-7000 pulsation dampener is designed for single-use applications in the life sciences industries.
DMP-7000 dampeners are manufactured with all-plastic wetted surfaces that meet USP Class VI, USP 661.2, and USP 788 requirements. The molded design reduces shear and improves surface smoothness. They are gammastable to 50 kGy.
Positive displacement pumps, such as diaphragm and peristaltic pumps, produce pulsations in the fluid. These pulsations can negatively impact single-use pharmaceutical production processes such as TFF and chromatography, which need tightly controlled flow rates and line pressures. Malema’s single-use dampeners reduce pulsation and variations in flow of critical biopharmaceutical media in processing and transfer applications.
- Up to 95% reduction in peak to peak flow pulsation
- Wetted fluid path made of Polyurethane and PEEK that meets USP Class VI, USP 661.2, and USP 788 requirements
- Patent-pending single-use design eliminates pulsation of flow rate and line pressure
- Gamma-stable to 50 kGy
- Available for line sizes from 1/4” to 1” ID, and with hose barb or triclamp fluid connections
- Pressure rating to 90 psi (6 bar)
- Filling and Fluid Transfer
- Tangential Flow Filtration
- Depth Filtration