The Malema LFC-7650 Series Ultrasonic Flow Controller with integrated pressure transducer and state-of-the-art control algorithm provides ± 1% metering accuracy with superior performance and repeatable control in all operating conditions. Offering a wide range of flow control from 50 - 4,000 mL/min, these LFC-7650 closed-loop flow control modules are ideal for wet clean tools and post-CMP cleaning applications.
This ultrasonic technology is a drop-in upgrade for competing differential pressure flow controllers. The LFC-7650 fits seamlessly into your tools while providing consistent accurate flow, preventing costly and wasteful sensor drift.
Unlike other ultrasonic flow meters, the Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology in the LFC-7650 ensures reliable performance even with a certain degree of bubbles present in process fluids. The LFC-7650 also eliminates the issue of measurement drifts caused by environmental and temperature changes.
Setting the standard for flow measurement in terms of +/- 1% metering accuracy, a 20:1 turndown ratio and repeatability, the LFC-7650 Series Ultrasonic Flow Controller fits seamlessly into tools and improves product quality, minimizing costly downtime and increasing productivity.
- Controls flow rate with high accuracy within ± 1% of setpoint for the entire flow range
- Wide range of flow control capability from 50 - 4,000 mL/min
- Fast Response of 3 seconds (typically < 2 seconds for most applications)
- High flow turndown ratio (20:1)
- Built-in pressure sensor analog output
- Eliminates sensor drift that occurs with changes to environment or temperature
- Repairable components with low maintenance due to the elimination of moving parts
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)/Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) wetted part construction ensures compatibility with UHP liquid chemicals and DI water
- Drop-in upgrade replacement for the current differential pressure flow meter